Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer.
- Maintain merchandising standards in assigned area according to Company policies and procedures.
- Successfully promote all Company initiatives when interacting with customers.
- Ensure efficient evaluation, processing, and/or merchandising of product.
- Ensure customers receive a fast and friendly purchasing experience.
- Research and input product and customer information into the system according Company procedure.
- Provide quotes to customers for purchase of product and authorizing the intake of product into store inventory.
- Monitor and maintain assigned area’s cleanliness, providing a clean workplace which includes dusting, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and assisting in the general maintenance of the building.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience required, buying experience preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of all background screenings
- Computer and cash register skills
- Knowledgeable about product, with ability to research market trends
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone and for repetitive motion activities.
- Must be able to lift or team lift objects up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop or crouch while performing daily activities of the job.
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-3
- Education Level Diploma